Terms And privacy
Customer’s privacy is important to us. We only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
A) Collection of Personal Information
Ablelution Sdn Bhd does not sell, or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you. For example the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website. When you register a Ablelution account, or participate in any contest organized by us on our website or social media page,the personal information collected may include the following:
- NRIC/Passport Number
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
When you make a purchase on the Ablelution website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
Due to the range of services and products we provide, there may be circumstances where we may collect personal information of an individual other than that of Ablelution Sdn Bhd customers to fulfil order of an Ablelution customer. In these circumstances, the relevant customer confirms and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such individual for the personal information of such individual to be collected and processed by us.
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services and/or access to the Platform.
- To process your orders submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by Ablelution Sdn Bhd or a third party vendors.
- To complete the transactions between you and Ablelution Sdn Bhd or a third party vendor.
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information.
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request.
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us.
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- To conduct market research and statistical analysis and surveys with the aim of improving our Services and the Platform
- To maintain and update our records (including for archiving, when the user become inactive).
- To support our business, financial and risk monitoring, planning and decision making.
- To comply with all applicable legislation, laws and regulations, to prevent fraud or illegal activities, or, to enforce or defend any of our rights.
- For such other purposes for which you have specifically authorized us to do so.
- The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience with us. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our researches and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
B) Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register an Ablelution account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault.
C) Transfer Abroad
We may transfer your Personal Data to places outside Malaysia when carrying out any of the purposes stated herein.
D) Security of Your Personal Information
Ablelution Sdn Bhd ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Allowing access to personal information only via passwords.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
E) Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized us to do so. In exceptional circumstances, Ablelution Sdn Bhd may be required to disclose personal information, when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. Ablelution Sdn Bhd is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Ablelution Sdn Bhd please contact Customer Service and we will resolve the issues as soon as we can.
F) Retention of your Personal Information
We will only retain your information for as long as it’s necessary to fulfill our obligations in respect of the purposes specified herein and to all other purposes that are related thereto and/or purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
G) Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit Ablelution Sdn Bhd, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address.
- Browser type.
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website.
- The pages within Ablelution Sdn Bhd that you visit.
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
H) Display Advertising, Ads Settings and Cookies
The tracking we implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Ablelution Sdn Bhd and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website and across the Internet.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
Our website may contain links to other third party owned and operated websites or internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website or internet resource, we have no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or internet resources or their collection, use, or in any way processing of your personal information. The inclusion of third party websites on our website shall not in any way constitute an endorsement of such website’s contents, actions or policies.
J) Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
Please note that the accuracy of your personal information provided to us is essential. You are responsible for informing us about changes to your personal information or in the event you believe that the personal information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date by.
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing My Account on Ablelution Sdn Bhd website.